1. I have already bought the They’re real mascara by Benefit several times which I rarely do. This mascara is the best I’ve ever had. It extends my short lashes and gives them volume. I would say that the product name deserves the name indeed since I really have been asked if I would wear false eyelashes.
2. The Hoola powder by Benefit is a bronzer which gives a smooth, natural result without any glitter.
3. The MAC Fluidline is a gel eyeliner that gives a soft and natural finish. It is absolutely smudge proof and very efficient.
4. Wild Bluebell by Jo Malone is my absolute favorite scent. This flowery, feminine fragrance makes you feel instantly better!
5. The hair brushes by Mason Pearson are worldwide known for their excellent quality. You will get your natural hair shine back if you use this brush. I have a brush with pure boar bristles and had no better hair brush before.
6. Your makeup lasts longer if you use this primer by Laura Mercier and it does not feel coated at all.
What are your ‘Best Beauty Buys 2013’?